Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Release of three bedroom apartments offering a combination of spectacular sea views, spacious interiors and situated in an exclusive development with impressive gardens and communal facilities. The apartments are convenient to all local amenities including beaches and harbour, Bushfoot Golf Club, Bayview Hotel, Bartali Restaurant, tennis court, play park etc. as well as being only a short drive from the famous Giant’s Causeway and numerous tourist attractions along the North Antrim Coast.
- 4 apartments all benefitting from dramatic sea views across the bay towards the harbour, Runkerry Headland and beyond.
- Comprising 3 bedrooms (1st Floor units with 2 x ensuites and Ground Floor units with 1 x ensuite), open plan kitchen, living & dining room and family bathroom.
- Ground floor apartments have direct access onto communal garden overlooking the bay to front.
- First floor apartments have access onto private balconies directly from the living area with views over the bay.
- Fully fitted kitchen including fridge freezer, electric oven and hob with extractor unit over, washer/dryer and dishwasher; floor tiling to kitchen area; splashback tiling (2 tiles in height around the worktop),
- Tasteful decoration with walls, ceilings and woodwork painted. Choice of one wall colour throughout chosen from the Dulux range.
Bathroom & Ensuites
- Fully fitted bathroom suite with floor tiling, showers fully tiled plus tiled splashbacks above bath and wash hand basins.
- PC sum towards installation of a fireplace.
- Intruder Alarm
- Intercom entry system.
The range of fireplaces and tiles covered by the turnkey package will be supplied by local specialist companies advised to the purchaser at contract stage.
In the event that a purchaser would prefer a different fireplace or tiles they may choose accordingly but will be required to meet any extra over-cost from the standard specification referred to above. If a less expensive option is chosen no refund or compensatory payment will be made. For the avoidance of doubt any change to the turnkey specification can only be on the basis that the preferred product or products are bought from our nominated suppliers.
As this is an ongoing development the Sale Price or design layout may alter from the brochure plans, therefore we would ask that you confirm these details with the selling agent.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Lindsay Shanks Kerr Group||028 2073 1657 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Philip Tweedie & Company (Portstewart)||028 7083 5444 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|SeaPort NI||Please contact the selling agents.|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right