- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Situated in an extremely prominent City Centre location, directly adjacent to Lisburn Library.
- Linenhall Street is an extremely busy road, benefitting from high volumes of passing footfall and vehicular traffic flow.
- Modern and open plan commercial premises extending to c. 1,573 sq ft with a highly visible glazed shop frontage.
- Internally the property is finished to a very high standard, which is ready to go with only minimum outlay required.
- Suitable for a variety of potential uses subject to any statutory planning consents.
Modern commercial premises, benefitting from a spacious open plan layout comprising of approximately 1,573 sq ft
The property is situated in Lisburn City Centre, situated fronting onto Linenhall Street, adjacent to Lisburn Library and directly opposite an abundance of car parking facilities.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »