This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Outstanding new office development in the heart of the Linen Quarter - 3RD, 4TH & 5TH FLOOR NOW LET
Additional InformationPLEASE NOTE THAT THE 3RD, 4TH AND 5TH FLOOR ARE NOW LET
The Linen Loft, a six storey, red brick warehouse was formerly known as the Ireland Brothers Building and was constructed in 1905.
Ireland Brothers Linen Manufacturers operated out of the building from erection until the property was converted to office use in the 1950s.
The building has been completely refurbished and redeveloped into the ‘Linen Loft’. The extensive renovations include providing an external terrace on each floor for use by the tenants. Internally the building has been transformed into modern Grade A office space, whilst retaining an element of the original character of the property.
The floor plates are approximately 4,500 sq ft each and will appeal to image conscious companies seeking premium office accommodation in the heart of the city centre.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »