- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Popular Shopping Village Investment
- Active Asset Management & Further Development Potential
- Entire site measures c. 9.6 acres (c. 3.47 hectares)
The salient details and opportunities are as follows:
- Comprises a number of buildings extending to approximately 122,266 sq ft (disregarding derelict buildings to rear)
- Entire site measures c. 9.6 acres (c. 3.47 hectares)Reposition the scheme to include more multiple national tenants to build on the current retail offer, footfall and income
- Refurbishment or redevelopment of vacant and derelict buildings/land
- The scheme currently produces a gross income of approximately £640,783 per annum and a net income (after service charge, vacant rates shortfall and rent free) of approximately £448,310 per annum
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £4,500,000 exclusive
- A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield after service charge and rates shortfalls of 9.35% and an attractive capital value of £36.80 per sq ft overall (disregarding derelict buildings to rear and allowing for the 2 no residential units)
Asset Management Potential
The Linen Green offers excellent asset management opportunities to include:
- Letting of vacant units to include more multiple national tenants.
- Further establish the scheme as a leisure and boutique fashion brand destination.
- Further develop as historical tourist destination, capitalising on Linen Green’s manufacturing history.
- Open planning consents to include “grocery” store.
- The highly prominent Glass House is suitable for office, gymnasium or retail, subject to planning.
- Refurbish or redevelop Grahams Buildings and former Alpha Newspapers Building.
EPC's - C67 - F132
Dungannon is a popular and well known County Tyrone town situated to the south-west of Lough Neagh approximately 40 miles west of Belfast and 10 miles south of Cookstown. The town benefits from good accessibility links being located on the M1 motorway and is a popular industrial/warehousing location hosting some of Northern Ireland’s largest manufacturing businesses. The town centre hosts a good range of local amenities including a range of shops, schools and churches, etc.
According to the 2011 Census Dungannon had a district population of 21,485 (source NISRA). The Linen Green is situated in Moygashel village which falls within the Dungannon settlement limit, approximately 1 mile south of Dungannon town centre and less than a mile from junction 15 of the M1 motorway. Moygashel is mainly a residential location; however, it also hosts a number of commercial businesses including Donnelly Group Motors headquarters, Mackle Pet Foods and Menarys Retail Headquarters.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »