- Prominent office location set in Belfast city centre within close proximity to City Hall, Victoria Square Shopping Centre, St George’s Market and the Law Courts.
- The premises are located at first floor level situated within a modern 5-storey office building constructed c.2006. The building has the benefit of a passenger lift and is accessible 24/7.
- The office suite comprises an open plan floor layout with a kitchen, toilet facilities and a comms room.
- The suite was recently redecorated and is fitted to include raised access flooring, power and data cabling, plaster and painted walls and a suspended ceiling with recessed lighting.
- The landlord has the ability to undertake a fit out on behalf of potential tenants, subject to cost plan.
- The premises are situated within a short walk of amenities such as retailing, coffee shops, restaurants, public transport, car parks etc.
- Occupiers in the vicinity include various Government Departments, Ross’ Auction, NCP Car Park, Choice Housing Association, Lambert Smith Hampton and Arthur Cox.
Impressive 1st floor office suite occupying a prominent office location fronting onto May Street, in Belfast city centre.
Comprises a refurbished and ready to go office suite extending to c.2,800 sq ft, with lift access, raised access flooring and suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing