- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Once in a while there comes along a property which makes you think WOW...
- Legacurry Mill is that home - then property totals c.16,000 sq ft of master-built accommodation
- There are 3 main parts to this secure and private property;
- Legacurry Mill is the main dwelling with 5 bedroom suites and 4 fantastic reception and entertaining areas.
- Legacurry House has 3 bedrooms with 2 ensuites and 2 large reception and entertaining areas overlooking the Ravarnet river.
- Legacurry Cottage is perfect for a granny flat / teenagers Annex / live in housekeeper or au pair
- Impressive entrance hallway overlooking front courtyard which leads to stunning drawing room with views over gardens to the river
- Bespoke Robinsons Kitchen with Calacada marble work tops, range of Gaggenau appliances and twin island units
- Indoor heated Swimming Pool with tidal jet function and access to sun terrace with hot tub
- Full equipped Gymnasium with Spa, Wet Room and large Sauna
- Spacious Living area with doors to Sun Terrace with sunken hot tub
- Dining Area with integrated wine racks and doors to rear courtyard area
- Drawing room / Lounge area leading to fully equipped cocktail bar area with nightclub
- Cinema Room with big screen projector, speaker set up and detailed sound & lighting
- 5 double Bedrooms house with ensuite facilities and built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom with Learwater Roll Top Bath and separate shower cubicle
- A Duplex home with spacious drawing room open plan to kitchen overlooking the Ravarnet River
- 3 double bedrooms, principle room with shower room
- Large Laundry / Utility room
- Fantastic entertainment room with full sized Snooker table and American 8 ball pool room with cocktail bar area, kitchenette and WC
- A luxurious granny flat / annex with living room and separate kitchen & utility
- Bedroom suite with shower and dressing room
- Private & secure Grounds with Electric remote-control gates to front and rear courtyards leading to parking and garages
- Additional gated access leading to tarmac rear courtyard parking area
- Large detached garage with large sliding glazed doors built to showcase supercars
- Fitted 1st floor home office with built in shelving/storage
- Majority underfloor oil-fired central heating / Beam vacuum system / double glazing / 65 kva 3 phase Generator
- Grounds extending to circa 1 acre, including beautifully landscaped gardens in lawn with stunning views over the river
- Only a 5 minute drive from Lisburn City Centre and the M1 Motorway network
- Unique opportunity to purchase a home for several generations of a Family in 3 areas set in the same private site
- Contact Colliers today to discuss a viewing at your earliest convenience
A unique opportunity to acquire one of the province’s finest homes.
Legacurry Mill is an exciting blend of a traditional style building with a contemporary twist with 3 main living quarters, all providing bright and spacious accommodation with spectacular views over the manicured gardens down to the beautiful River.
There are three main homes within the overall property, the main dwelling is accessed from the front courtyard and consists of spacious and bright formal and informal entertaining areas, private living quarters and open dining rooms that lead to al fresco patio areas overlooking the gardens to the river, open countryside and mature woodlands.
The main house has 5 bedrooms - All have built in handmade designer furniture, 3 have ensuite shower rooms and 2 are serviced by a large family bathroom. There are 4 impressive reception rooms with the main kitchen / living area being air conditioned.
There is an air controlled gymnasium fitted with full range of machines and free weights leading to the spa with sauna, changing rooms and shower area leading to an indoor swimming pool with tidal swimming jet – which overlooks the entertaining patios with sunken hot tub, gardens and the river.
Also, in the main dwelling is a fully fitted cocktail bar with lounge area & nightclub, an air-conditioned cinema room and an integral double garage. The whole house has been wired with Cat 7 cable which distributes audio visual throughout the home. It has wired and wireless capabilities. Most downstairs rooms have underfloor heating.
Also, separately on the plot is the second dwelling. Through the large entrance foyer is an amazing air-conditioned living / kitchen / dining room built over the River with amazing views of the old stone bridge and down the river. On the lower ground floor there are 2 air-conditioned double bedrooms, both with bespoke wardrobes and ensuite shower rooms. There is a study with built in furniture including a fold down bed.
The lower ground floor has a large hallway with a sitting area and a built-in library wall. Off the hallway is a full bathroom with free standing bath, waterproof TV and oversized wet room. There is a large utility / laundry room.
At the end of the hallway there is a large games room with a full-size snooker table, American pool table and a bespoke sit up bar and entertaining area, kitchenette and WC.
There is a further annex which has a large air-conditioned living room, fully fitted kitchen and utility, a double bedroom with a walk-in dressing room and a luxury shower room.
In the rear courtyard there is a further detached building. At present the downstairs with double glazed, sliding glass doors is being used to house supercars although it is built and insulated to house standards and could be used for any number of purposes.
There is a separate entrance and stairway up to a large double desked office with luxury bookcases, filing cabinets, oak flooring, fully wired for TV, internet and telephone and has a separate storage unit.
The grounds have been professionally landscaped and are tended to by a boutique gardener. There are ample parking and turning areas in both front and back courtyards. Both have electronic gates.
The lawns roll towards the river and have barbeque areas and a raised terrace with hot tub accessed via entertaining areas of the main home and the spa.
There is a good selection of highly rated schools in the area, Belfast and Dublin are within commuting distance and the surrounding countryside provides wonderful opportunities for walking, riding, fishing and cycling.
Legacurry Mill offers the extremely rare opportunity to acquire a house designed to the highest bespoke architectural standards. Properties of this type seldom come to market, let alone when situated in a most idyllic and convenient location.
Travel from Belfast to Dublin on the M1, at Junction 6 turn off towards the Saintfield Road roundabout and take the Comber Road towards Legacurry.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »