Lecale Park, a superbly designed new development of three stunning, contemporary detached homes. Perfectly located just off the Strangford Road, one of the most sought after addresses in Downpatrick.
This attractive development is within easy reach of a range of conveniences to include many leading primary and grammar schools in addition to a variety of excellent shops and restaurants. For those interested in sporting and leisure activities, Lecale Park is an ideal location. St. Patrick's Golf Club, Downpatrick Cricket Club and many beautiful parks are within close proximity as well as the picturesque Quoile riverside where many enjoy relaxing walks.
These beautifully designed homes will be finished to exacting standards with an emphasis on craftsmanship and free flow family living. Great flair and attention to detail creates a luxurious yet remarkably comfortable family home.
The release of these properties represents an unrivalled opportunity to acquire a new home in this highly sought after area, where new properties seldom come to the market.
Site 3 - Last Remaining 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home In Exclusive Small Development!
KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances to include gas (bottled) or electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Recessed low voltage spotlights and concealed under unit lighting
BATHROOMS, EN SUITES AND WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Recessed low voltage spotlights
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
- Ceramic tiled floor to Entrance Hall, WC, Kitchen/Dining, Utility, Bathroom and En Suite
- Wall tiling to Kitchen between worktop and high level units
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splash back tiling to bath and wash hand basin
- Underlay and choice of premium carpets to Lounge, Stairs, Landing and Bedrooms
- Painted deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- 4 Panel internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Internal walls and ceilings painted – choice of one colour for all walls
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, light fittings, TV and telephone points
- Future satellite point provided for
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Fireplaces fitted with 5KW multi fuel stove
- Oil fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- uPVC double glazed windows (grey on outside/white on inside)
- Paved/tarmac driveways and footpaths
- Composite front door with lockable system
- Feature front and rear external lighting
- Outside tap
- Outside power socket
- Paved patio area to rear
- Gardens top soiled
- Excellent level of floor, wall and roof space insulation
- Traditional cavity wall construction with render finish and feature stoned porches
- Natural slate tiled roofs
- CRL Ten Year Warranty
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area