- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large work shop at side of property
- Enclosed site with separate entrance to workshop
- 5 minutes from Motorway & local amenities
- Mature gardens with trees, shrubs & flower beds
- Dual central heating (stove / oil)
- Insulated property
- Solid Elmwood kitchen presses
- Red deal skirting boards & doors throughout
- Shed & Greenhouse to rear
- Tarmac driveway front & rear of property with gated entrances.
DescriptionBeautifully presented both inside and out and boasting 1,655 sq. ft. (153.8 sq. m.) of accommodation approximately including four bedrooms, three reception and sitting on c. 0.54 acre site of well-presented gardens and panoramic countryside views. Home office , fast broadband and within minutes drive of Moate town and easy access to the M6 Motorway.
A large outbuilding / garage is only one of the added extras to this fine property .
VIEWING A MUST:
Agent: Helena Kenny
Sherry FitzGerald O Meara
- Entrance Hall
- 4.18m x 2.80m (13'9" x 9'2")
- Sitting Room
- 4.20m x 3.82m (13'9" x 12'6")
- Family Room
- 5.01m x 3.70m (16'5" x 12'2")
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 6.06m x 4.03m (19'11" x 13'3")
- Utility Room
- 3.70m x 2.84m (12'2" x 9'4")
- 2.98m x 2.44m (9'9" x 8'0")
- Master Bedroom
- 4.07m x 3.82m (13'4" x 12'6")
- 2.40m x 1.39m (7'10" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.89m x 3.82m (12'9" x 12'6")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.48m x 2.98m (11'5" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.02m x 2.98m (9'11" x 9'9")
BER No.: 107364200
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.91 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near Laurel LodgeVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »