- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
39.3 acre farm at 316 Lattone Road, Drumcully, Belcoo BT93 5EP
· Good quality non residential farm which will attract keen interest.
· Direct access on a concrete lane from the B52 Belcoo to Garrison road.
· Well serviced with lanes, water & fencing - significant drainage undertaken.
· Can be sold in its entirety or split into two lots ( Fields 1 to 4 inclusive = 16.9 acres ). ( Fields 5 to 10 inclusive = 22.4 acres )
· Part of the land forms the border with Co Leitrim.
· Current owner will farm the land during the 2020 season as a fencing scheme requires completion.
· Cattle handling facilities on each parcel should the land be split.
· Three bay double shed measures circa 46ft x 43ft internally. Two pen slats for 12 to 14 cows, creep area for calves, four calving pens & cattle crush.
Maps posted online. Signage at roadside.
Enquiries to sole selling agents - Sean Treacy, Fermanagh Lakeland Properties.
( Vendor reserves a right to declare a closing date for offers at an undetermined time. Parties who express an interest will be informed).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »