- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Residence with Equestrian Facilities:
- Superb, recently modernised, large detached house
- Three+ reception rooms - large lounge, dining room, living / games room
- Solid oak kitchen with granite work surface open to casual living/dining area
- Separate utility room with cloakroom
- Six double bedrooms including two with ensuite facilities
- Principal family bathroom with Villeroy & Boch suite, two ensuites including Villerory & Boch suite and shower room and two additional cloakrooms
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Cat 5 cabling throughout house for high-speed internet access, on-line gaming
- Large private gardens surrounding the property with mature shrubs and borders.
- Greenhouse, potting sheds, vegetable patch, fruit trees/shrubs and chicken enclosure
- Large tarmac yard area with seven large stables and range of outbuildings including peacock enclosure
- Second large concreted yard / silo for storage of machinery or haylage bales
- Up to 16 Acres, sub-divided into seven fields which are all well located to the property and yards (available by further negotiation)
- Private lane to outlying fields from the property / yard
- Ravarnet River for those with interests in fishing and canoeing
- Exclusive and much admired location with uninterrupted sweeping rural views of Larchfield Estate and surrounding countryside
- Potential for change of use (subject to permissions) for stables/outbuildings for home office arrangement etc.
- The vendor may consider selling Lots
- Comfortable commuting distance to Belfast, airports and motorway networks
Additional InformationAn exceptional detached and recently modernised dwelling with equestrian facilities including outdoor training ring/ménage, stables, outbuildings and Dutch barn. Further lands of up to 16 acres are available by further negotiation.
Nestled in an idyllic setting in a prime rural locality on the outskirts of Lisburn, and within easy reach of Hillsborough, Sprucefield, Carryduff, Ballynahinch, Belfast and the A.1. and M.1. Motorway providing easy commuting to major provincial centres both North and South.
The property enjoys an enviable combination of seclusion, security and convenience rarely found on the open market. With magnificent and uninterrupted views over neighbouring Larchfield Estate and surrounding countryside.
The detached house and equestrian facilities at Larchview sits well located within the 18 acre site with each of the seven fields being easily accessible. The house itself offers stunning country views from: a large lounge, dining room, living / games room, solid oak kitchen, six bedrooms - two with ensuites, family bathroom and two cloakrooms and is in excellent decorative order. The gardens surround the property and are in lawn with mature shrub and borders. A greenhouse, potting sheds, vegetable patch, and chicken and peacock enclosure complete the package.
There is an outdoor training ring/ménage with a sand surface, fenced in post and rail. The outbuildings consist of traditional farm buildings suitable for equestrian use including seven large stables with automatic drinker facilities. Other buildings include a tack room and feed store, storage shed, large Dutch barn with lean-to shed providing storage space for up to two cars. At the side of the barn is a large, concreted yard/silo area for storage of machinery or haylage bales. The tarmac surfaced yard offers ample space for parking and turning of cars and Lorries.
LANDS (Available by Further Negotiation):
The 16 acres are sub-divided into seven fields well located to the property which are in pasture and are fenced. A substantial section of the lands are bounded by the Ravarnet River making the property suitable for those with interests in fishing and canoeing. The fields are ideal for country pursuits, riding and grazing with areas of slopes and level surfaces. The vendor may consider selling in lots.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, glazed double doors to...
- 6.63m x 3.99m (21' 9" x 13' 1")
Attractive matching fireplace with marble inset and hearth, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, bay window, glazed double door to...
- LUXURY FULLY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLANT TO DINING AREA:
- 9.32m x 3.05m (30' 7" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level oak units, granite work surfaces, Rangemaster twin bowl sink unit with mixer tap, granite drainer, integrated Neff dishwasher, space for cooker range, Rangemaster extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, housing for american fridge freezer, built-in wine rack.
- OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.32m x 3.45m (24' 0" x 11' 4")
Low voltage spot lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
(to include wc) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink units with mixer tap, oil fired boiler, part tiled walls, tiled floor, uPVC door to rear.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM/GAMES ROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.5m (19' 4" x 14' 9")
Tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC double glazed patio door to rear, (potential bed 7).
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White Villeroy & Boch suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush wc, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 4.5m (16' 2" x 14' 9")
Walk in robe/dressing room, low voltage spot lights, double aspect with bay window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White Villeroy & Boch suite comprising low flush wc, 1/2 bowl pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 3.35m (15' 2" x 11' 0")
uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, 1/2 bowl pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12' 1" x 11' 1")
Built-in robes and storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.45m (11' 5" x 11' 4")
- Low voltage spot lights.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.58m x 3.38m (21' 7" x 11' 1")
Low voltage spot lights, storage in alcove, extra storage in eaves with radiator and lights.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.62m x 3.38m (15' 2" x 11' 1")
Low voltage spot lights, storage in eaves with radiator and lights, including childs play area.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Right of way access on Pot Hill Lane leading to entrance gates leading to...
- Large private gardens surrounding the property with mature shrubs and borders. Paved patio to side and rear with greenhouse, potting sheds, vegetable patch, fruit trees/shrubs, and chicken and peacock enclosure.
- EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES:
- Good sized yard area with extensive range of well-maintained outbuildings to include 7 large stables with drinker facilities, range of outbuildings to include store/tack room, good sized store room and dutch barn (approximately 48'x20'). Second large concrete yard/silo for storage of machinery or haylage bales. Sand school with boundary fence and adjoining grazing paddock.
- Magnificent rural site surrounded by open fields and countryside.
Further additional adjoining fields of approximately 16 acres with overall site extending to approximately 18 acres in total. Agricultural lands available by further negotiation.
A selection of the lands are bounded by the Ravarnet River and neighbouring Larchfield Estate making the property suitable for those with equestrian, agricultural, country pursuits, fishing and canoeing interests.
With the M1/ A1 junction just minutes away, this is one of the most central locations for access to both Northern and Southern Ireland. Belfast can be reached in around fifteen minutes and shopping facilities in Lisburn City, Hillsborough and Sprucefield are on the doorstep. Due to the position of the property, recreational activities are well catered for while there are good local primary schools with well-known grammar schools in Lisburn and of course Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »