- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Proportioned And Renovated Accommodation Throughout
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Drawing Room With Attractive Feature Fireplace
- Superb Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Area With A Range Of Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Contemporary Bathroom And Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Two Stable Blocks
- Pleasant Elevated Site Extending To Approximately 0.65 Of An Acre
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location On Periphery Of Hillsborough Village
Additional InformationBeautifully situated on this elevated site on the periphery of Hillsborough, the property enjoys all attributes of country living, yet it is within close proximity to the village and its varied amenities including specialist shops, pubs, restaurants and excellent local schooling. The property is also within close commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and other surrounding towns.
The property itself has been extensively renovated in recent years by the present vendors and provides beautifully proportioned and deceptively spacious family accommodation comprising of five bedrooms, beautiful drawing room with feature fireplace, superb open plan living/kitchen/dining area together with contemporary bathroom and ensuite.
In addition, the property is positioned on a site which extends to approximately 0.65 acres laid in lawns with enclosed patio area and two stable blocks.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door into entrance hall with Oak flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.19m (17' 9" x 13' 9")
Attractive feature marble fireplace with gas fire. Oak flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 7.49m x 6.58m (24' 7" x 21' 7")
In the kitchen there is an excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. 4 ring hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Oak flooring. Low voltage lighting.
In the living area there is a woodburning stove and sliding doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.51m x 2.03m (8' 3" x 6' 8")
High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (5) / STUDY:
- 2.92m x 2.26m (9' 7" x 7' 5")
Built-in cupboard. Oak flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 2.67m (13' 0" x 8' 9")
Built-in wardrobe. Oak flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.1m (12' 4" x 10' 2")
Oak flooring. Double doors to rear.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.66m x 4.06m (18' 7" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Access to eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access eaves storage. Excellent range of built in units.
- STABLE BLOCK (1):
- 3.84m x 3.18m (12' 7" x 10' 5")
- STABLE BLOCK (2):
- 2.54m x 2.18m (8' 4" x 7' 2")
- Generous site extending to approximately 0.65 acres laid in lawns with enclosed secured patio area. Excellent driveway parking.
Approx 1 mile out off Hillsborough along Ballynahinch Road and then left into Windmill Road for approx 400 metres.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »