- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Lands & Outbuildings
- Extending to Circa 48.4 Acres
- Situated Approximately 5 Miles Outside Limavady
- Maps Available for Inspection
- FOR SALE:
- Lands & Outbuildings - Baranailt Road, Limavady
Extends to Circa 48.4 Acres
- The lands which are located approximately 5 miles from Limavady are located a short distance off the main Baranailt Road, accessed by Cartens Road. They comprise of circa 30.7 acres of grazing, 16.5 acres of Sitka Spruce and 1.5 acres of ineligible vegetation. Located in one complete holding, accessed by a hardcore lane way, the fields are laid out in suitable sized lots. Recent works have been carried out to include cleaning of drains and scraping back of rough vegetation. There is also a small holding yard ideal for stock having shed and silo pit.
- For Further Details and Maps, Please Contact Daniel Henry Estate Agents.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »