- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
C. 51.27 Acres of Quality Arable Lands / Total Acreage 52.95
Situated on Edge of Development Limit
LOCATION / DESCRIPTION
· An attractive agricultural land holding well located in Portrush. Set in 4 good fields.
· Easily accessed off the A29 Atlantic Road / Coleraine Road which is the main road into Portrush
· Extending in total to approx. 53 acres / 21.4 hectares. C. 51.27 acres Arable
· Field 7 has recently been re-drained and seeded. Fields 8 & 10 have just been cut for winter barley. Field 12 is good arable land. Field 9 comprises a section of trees.
· Each field has road frontage
· The lands are fenced with water
· The lands sit on the edge of the Settlement Development Limit as per the Northern Area Plan 2016
7 - 11.09 Acre / 4.49 Ha
8 - 10.6 Acre / 4.29 Ha
9 - 1.68 Acre / 0.68 Ha (wooded section)
10 - 13.58 Acre / 5.49 Ha
12 - 16.0 Acre / 6.47 Ha
DETAILS OF SALE
Price on Application
Confirmation to be provided on entitlements but not included within the sale.
Prices quoted are exclusive of but may be subject to VAT.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Philip Tweedie - [email protected]
Amy Quigley - [email protected]
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.