- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Residential Development Opportunity for sale
Additional InformationThe lands are situated in the Lagmore area of Greater Belfast, a popular suburban area predominated by private and public sector housing. The location is highly accessible with excellent road infrastructure links to both Belfast and Lisburn, whilst also being in close proximity to Dunmurry.
The site is located on Lagmore Drive, accessed from Lagmore Avenue and Lagmore Dale via the Stewartstown Road.
The subject development opportunity extends to c. 2.5 acres and comprises lands adjoining Christ the Redeemer Lagmore Parish Church. The lands are accessed from Lagmore Drive and offer an excellent development opportunity (subject to planning permission).
The majority of the site comprises greenfield land adjoining family semi–detached housing in Lagmore Meadows.
A portion at the front of the holding comprises a car park area, the former Church building (now a hall extending to c. 3,175 sq ft) and portacabin accommodation (extending to c. 2,390 sq ft).
(REFER TO MAP ABOVE)
1. The purchaser will be required to provide uninterrupted access at all times to the lands outlined on blue from the highlighted access point.
2. The area shaded green is to be developed for Category 1 Social Housing units only. Category 1 units comprise self–contained accommodation for the more active elderly which may include an element of scheme supervisor support and / or communal facilities.
3. Any estate roads which are used to service a proposed development on the lands, must be constructed and adopted by DFI Roads. The purchaser will be required to put in place a Road Bond and provide details of same to the Vendor’s Solicitors prior to any onsite works.
4. The Purchaser will be required to install a dividing fence to an agreed specification.
Further details on request
The lands extend to c. 2.5 acres (1 ha).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »