Lands, At Cleenriss, Lisnaskea, Enniskillen
Agricultural Land For Sale
- C. 33.25 acres for sale in one lot
- Excellent road frontage
- Located c. 11.5 miles from Enniskillen
- Flat in topography and rectangular in shape
- Offers over £115,000 exclusive
Additional InformationWe are offering c. 33.25 acres in one lot, the lands are held in two folios 15663 which extends to 11.25 acres which is good quality agricultural lands and folio 7854 which extends to 22 acres which is in part woodland and bog land with turfing rights.
The lands are flat in topography and rectangular in shape the lands also benefit from good road frontage of c. 392 metres.
33.25 Acres (13.46 hectares)
Folio 15663: 11.25 acres
Folio 7854 22 acres
Offers are invited in excess of £115,000.
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact:
Contact: Andrew Lennon or William Knox
Tel: 028 9024 1500
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisnaskea is a small settlement in County Fermanagh located c. 11.5 miles South East of Enniskillen, c. 29 miles from Omagh and close to the border of the Irish Republic.
The subject lands are located close to the Gola Road a short distance from Lisnaskea Caravan Park, Ballindarragh Orange Hall and Upper Lough Erne.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »