Lands At 40 Strathroy Road, Omagh BT79 7JD
Development Land (with OPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Omagh is a large town located in Co Tyrone with a population of c. 25,000, situated c. 69 miles west of Belfast and c. 34 miles south of Derry/Londonderry.
- The Strathroy Link Road is being constructed to include an entrance into either side of the site and also a right hand turning lane. Once development commences a payment is due on a phased basis to Transport NI to reflect the cost of these works – full details are available upon request.
- The creation of the Strathroy Link Road will connect the Derry Road and the Gortin Road, via a 1km single carriageway, improving connectivity around the northern side of Omagh.
Prime Development site, extending to c. 16.72 acres with Outline Residential Planning Permission (Planning Ref: LA10/2015/0284/O). Situated at the new Strathroy Link Road and beside the £160 million Strule Shared Education Campus, which will accommodate over 4,000 post primary pupils.
The subject site extends to c. 16.72 acres comprising of a number of fields which are intersected by the proposed Strathroy Link Road. The main entrances to the site will be off the Strathroy Link Road. The current entrance to the site is off the Strathroy Road.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »