- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- On c. 2.36 ha (c 5.83 acres) located in four divisions- MH15063
- Prime agricultural lands - zoned agricultural
- Sold as is - Not subject to Planning Permission
- Road frontage of approx. 127 metres
- Appears to have remains of existing structure at the road frontage
- Convenient to Ashbourne & Dublin in four divisions
- Easy access to Dublin via the M2 motorway
** Update ** Current offer €130,000 - closing out offers by 11am Thursday 19th November 2020
LANDS AT CUSHENSTOWN, KILMOON, COUNTY MEATH
The subject lands are accessed from the R135 (N2) in a predominately agricultural setting. Located c. 10km from Ashbourne. approx. 2.36 ha (c 5.83 acres) Road Main, Cushenstown, Kilmoon, County Meath. The site is outlined in red for identification purposes only. There is easy access to the M2 and national road network.
• On c. 2.36 ha (c 5.83 acres) located in four divisions– MH15063
• Prime agricultural lands – zoned agricultural
• Sold as is – Not subject to Planning Permission
• Road frontage of approx. 127 metres
• Appears to have remains of existing structure at the road frontage
• Convenient to Ashbourne & Dublin in four divisions
• Easy access to Dublin via the M2 motorway
From the M2 head northwest at the roundabout take the first exit onto the N2. Continue for 5.6km, turn right on the R152 and proceed for 650 metres. Turn right and continue for 1.6km. Continue for 1km and see REA Sign
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »