- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Land adjoins Gilford Castle Estate Lands To Two Sides And Additionally Across The River Bann
- 17 Acres Of Good Arable Land
- 7.5 Acres Of Riverside Land
Land @ Tullylish Road, Gilford
Land at Tullylish Road circa 24 acres.
WITH BENEFIT OF NEW APPROVED ACCESS TO TULLYLISH ROAD
Located of the Tullylish Road, Gilford and adjoining the lands of Gilford Castle Estate this holding includes about 17 acres of good arable land with remaining 7.5 acres running down to and along the River Bann.
- The Land
- Field No. Ha. / Acres 1. 1.011 / 2.50 2. 0.896 / 2.21 3. 1.130 / 2.79 2A. 2.023 / 5.00 2B. 1.815 / 4.49 7. 2.981 / 7.36 Total: 9.856 / 24.35
- Price Guide
- The Entire Holding: Offers Around £225,000
- Further Information
- Raymond Pollock | 07876 656622 [email protected] Kathryn Elliott | 07834 543474 [email protected] Or General Enquiries Tel: 028 4066 2206
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »