- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Land extending to Approximately 15 acres
- Land is in 5 Fields
- All lands accessed via a shared laneway off the Main Rusky Park Road, Aghadowey
- Approximately 8 Miles from Coleraine and only a short drive to the towns of Ballymoney, Kilrea and Garvagh
- This attractive Small Holding comprising 15 acres of agricultural land has the benefit of having 4 building sites subject to reinstating the relevant planning approvals (Planning has lapsed).
- Travel out of Coleraine along the Dunhill Road for approximately 1 mile and take the 1st exit onto the Drumcroone Road, travel along for approximately 2 miles and turn left onto the Moneybrannon Road. Travel along for approximately 3.5 miles and turn left into Rusky Park and the lane will be situated approximately 200 yds on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »