LAND AT, ANN STREET / DONEGALL QUAY,
Contact the Agent
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Square shaped corner site.
- Land totalling circa 83.2 sq.m
- Extremely prominent location with high levels of passing traffic.
CLOSING – TUESDAY 7TH JUNE 2022
Initial bids must be placed prior to TUESDAY 7TH JUNE 2022 AT 12 NOON to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid and provided all information below.
A bid must include the following;
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor
- Purchaser name and full contact details
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill (dated within the last 2 months)
- Your solicitor details
- Any conditions associated with your bid
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any offer made.
The subject land comprises a corner site of circa 83.2 sq.m / 0.02 acres of land, located between Elliott’s Fancy Dress shop and a 4 storey office building.
The land is laid with paving stones and a large ‘L-shaped’ raised planter. We understand this planter covers the entrance to a former pedestrian subway.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing