Land Adjacent To, 6 Saintfield Road / Woodvale Road, Temple, Lisburn BT27 6NN
Building Site For Sale
- Ideal Opportunity To Purchase Prime Land
- Extending To 21.5 Acres
- Outline Planning Permission Granted
- Full Planning Application Pending
- Beautiful Rural Location
- Commuting Distance To Both Lisburn & Belfast City Centres
- Plans Available At Lisburn Road Branch
Additional InformationIdeal Opportunity To Purchase Prime Land Extending To 21.5 Acres including building site with full Planning Permission to Include Large Shed / Stable, situated between Temple & Lisburn. Convenient to Belfast & Ballynahinch this is an opportunity to create a lovely family home in a highly regarded residential location. In delightful rural surroundings within easy reach of quality schools, two golf courses and local amenities.
Full Plannng Approval Granted For Proposed new dwelling & garage.
For more details or to view plans & drawings please contact office.
- Located in the beautiful rural countryside, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase an excellent small holding within 20 minutes
Ideal for those interested in farming, equestrian or leisure activities, the full potential of this unique holding may only be appreciated on inspection.
Full planning permission has been approved for 2 storey detached residence. A specification will be available and a price given for the completed house in due course.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »