This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Building site extending to approximately 0.25 acres with outline planning permission for a 2 storey or 1.5 storey dwelling depending on the design with a ridge height of 7.5m. Old barn has a slate roof and red brick walls which are salvageable.
- Mains water.
- Electric nearby.
- 2 miles from Dromore Town Centre.
From Dromore Town Centre turn down Bridge Street at World of Fruit shop. Turn left onto Meeting Street. At mini roundabout turn left onto Circular Road. Go to the end of this road and turn left onto Dromara Road. Follow the Dromara Road for approximately 1 mile and turn left into the Drumiller Hill Road. The site is up the hill on the right hand side.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »