Land Adj To 21 Shinnagh Road, Sixmilecross, Omagh BT79 9PB
Commercial Land For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Land Extending to Circa 12.5 acres
- Access from Shinnagh Road & Bracky Road
- Part Operated as Sand/Gravel Quarry
- Part Good Grazing Land
- Planning Permission Expired 19th May 2018
Situated in a rural location, we are pleased to offer this opportunity between the Shinngah & Bracky Road close to the village of Sixmilecross and only 8.5miles from the major town of Omagh.
The property comprises of 2 parcels of land off the Shinnagh Road, part of the larger parcel has operated as a sand and gravel quarry but its Planning Permission was due to expire on 19th May 2018, the remaining land which extends to the Bracky Road remains as grazing/agricultural land.
The small parcel on the other side of the road nestled between two bungalows appears to be fallow or grazing land and by our measurement extends to just over an acre.
The property will be offered under contract terms and any references to measurement/sizes will need to be verified by the purchasers.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »