- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous New Build Townhouses of circa 1500 sq ft with Stunning Turnkey Specification Throughout, designed by the Multi Award Winning Architects McGonigle McGrath
- Stylish & Contemporary Living in the Prime Malone Conservation Area
- High Quality Mellowed Red Stock Facing Brick from Weinerberger Flush Pointed & Powder Coated Aluminium Sills, Gutters & Downpipes
- Slate Roofing with Seamed Zinc Dormers & Trimmings
- Entertainment Sized Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room with Double Height Space & Wood Burning Stove
- German Fully Handless Lacquered Kitchen in Contemporary Grey Tones, Quartz Work Surfaces & Range of Neff Integrated Appliances, Feature Vaulted & Glazed Ceiling, Open Plan to Casual Sitting/Snug Area with Sliding Door to Patio Area
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC with Sottini Sanitary Ware
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, (Two with Sottini Ensuites & Porcelain Floor Tiles)
- Modern Sottini Bathroom Suite with Bath & Drencher Shower Over, Porcelain Tiled Floor
- Complementary Porcelain Tiling in Entrance Halls, Ensuites & Bathrooms
- High Levels of Insulation, Gas Combi Boiler with Underfloor Heating on Ground Floor Plus Ventilation System
- Bespoke Joinery in Iroko Hardwood Stained Grey, Double Glazed Windows Frames
- 6 Year Architect Certificate
- Private, Small South Facing Paved Patio in Brick with Coloured Steel Copings. Paths & Thresholds in Natural Mourne Granite & Landscaped Beds
- For further information please visit the developers webpage - www.uribcon.co.uk
Additional InformationTWO BRAND NEW TOWHOUSES
These fabulous new build townhouses of circa 1500 sq ft have a stunning double height space in the lounge, together with solid wooden floors, contemporary German fitted kitchens with Neff appliances, porcelain tiling in the kitchens, bathrooms, ensuites and entrance halls, Sottini sanitary ware, Hans Grohe taps and Matki shower doors.
The properties provide stylish and contemporary living and are adjacent to the Lisburn Road with all it has to offer including; boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
The accommodation is perfectly proportioned over three floors with excellent, entertainment sized lounge open plan to dining room. The contemporary fitted kitchen is open plan to a casual living area/snug with utility room and downstairs WC. On the first and second floors there are four good sized bedrooms, two with ensuites and main bathroom. There is a small, south facing patio area at the rear.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, LED spotlights.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 7.11m x 3.73m (23' 4" x 12' 3")
(at widest points). Feature windows, wood burning stove, wood floor, LED spotlights, double height space.
- CONTEMPORARY GERMAN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.58m x 3.02m (11' 9" x 9' 11")
(at widest points) Fully handless lacquered range of high and low level units, Quartz work surfaces and splash back, Neff electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan over, Neff integrated fridge freezer, Neff oven and combi oven, Neff integrated dishwasher,1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with quartz drainer, porcelain tiled floor, LED spotlights, vaulted and glazed feature ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- CASUAL SITTING/SNUG:
- 3.94m x 2.74m (12' 11" x 9' 0")
Porcelain tiled floor, LED spotlights, sliding glazed door to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.57m (6' 3" x 5' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine, excellent built-in storage, gas boiler, porcelain tiled floor, LED spotlights.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, LED spotlights.
First Floor Return
- LED spotlights, feature windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.69m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
Feature window, Velux window, LED spotlights.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath with drencher shower head over, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and bath panel, porcelain tiled floor, LED spotlights, Velux window.
- Feature window, LED spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.91m (14' 1" x 12' 10")
(at widest points). LED spotlights, feature windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head and hand held shower, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, LED spotlights, heated towel rail.
- Feature window, cupboard with tank, LED spotlights, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.68m (13' 2" x 12' 1")
(at widest points). Built-in storage, LED spotlights, feature window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and drencher shower head and hand held shower, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, heated towel rail, LED spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 2.67m (9' 4" x 8' 9")
- Delightful south facing walled sun terrace, external store, lighting and gate to paved pathway to the front.
Coming out of Belfast on the Lisburn Road, Lancefield Road is the second road on the left hand side after the Bank of Ireland. The two new houses are on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »