- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Grade B1 listed Georgian style farmhouse
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Downstairs shower room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with ensuite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Sliding sash windows with window shutters
- Spacous parking facilities
- Yard with 4 stables
- Purpose built stable block with 4 stalls, tack room and hay barn with light and water supply
- Land extending to approximately 6.5 acres
- Convenient to A26 access, Belfast, Moira and International Airport
Additional InformationA beautiful Grade B1 listed family home with approximately 6.5 acres of land.
The property offers over 2100 sqft of living accommodation consisting of three separate reception rooms, four bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room, guest room with ensuite shower room, bathroom, ground floor shower room and fitted kitchen.
There is a pretty courtyard with four stables and a store, this area offers potential for conversion (subject to building permissions) for further accommodation or granny flat/studio.
There is an additional purpose built stable block with four stables, a tack room and a hay barn and approximately 6.5 acres of land divided into 2 paddocks and 2 large fields.
For those commuting to Belfast City Centre is approximately 16 miles away, Lisburn City Centre 10 miles and Belfast International Airport is less than 9 miles away.
The property craves some tender loving care, a wonderful opportunity to purchase a magnificent home, gardens and land.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panels. Built in storage cupboard. Corniced ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.37m (15' 5" x 14' 4")
Feature marble fireplace with gas fire.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Shower cubicle with multi jet shower, steam room feature and entertainment system. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed lights. Heated chrome towel rail. Hotpress.
- 6.83m x 4.09m (22' 5" x 13' 5")
Feature firepalce wtih gas fire inset. French doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 2.44m (13' 6" x 8' 0")
- REAR HALL:
- Door to rear courtyard.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Range cooker with granite splash back and extractor fan over. Larder cupboard. Glazed display cabinets. Wine fridge. Recessed lights. Tiled floor. Island unit with twin bowl sink unit with mixer taps and granite work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher.
- Study area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.04m (15' 7" x 13' 3")
Feature ceiling beams. Mirrored sliderobes with access to dressing room and bathroom.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls.
- GUEST BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.88m x 4.19m (16' 0" x 13' 9")
Range of built in furniture to include wardrobes, dressing table and drawers. Access to roofspace.
- White suite. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.57m x 4.14m (15' 0" x 13' 7")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.27m x 3.96m (14' 0" x 13' 0")
(at widest point) Beamed ceiling. Access to roofspace.
- Double entrance gates leading to spacious parking area. Front, side and rear gardens in lawn, enclosed by mature heding and trees. Secluded paved patio area. Summer house. Inner couryard with 4 stables and store room. Purpose built stable block with 4 stables, a tack room and hay barn all with water and electric. 2 paddocks and 2 large fields extending to approximately 6.5 acres, all enclosed and with water supply.
From Glenavy Village take the Glen Road, continue onto the Edenturcher Road. At the end of the road turn right onto the Lurgan Road, the property will be located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »