This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ornate period building.
- Extremely prominent location.
- Blank canvas.
- Multiple uses considered.
- Ideally suited to ground floor restaurant/showroom and upper floor offices.
Additional InformationThe property comprises a very ornate 4 storey office building originally constructed for Bank of Ireland.
Internally, the ground floor was a former banking hall and boasts a ceiling height of 4.8m.
The upper floors, currently fitted as offices, will be sympathetically refurbished to suit an incoming tenant's requirements.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »