- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
Lagan Gate exudes a fresh rural atmosphere on the periphery of Aghagallon just off the main Lurgan Road. This ideal location ensures that the local amenities are close at hand, yet the major shopping, recreational and leisure facilities of Craigavon (7 miles), Lurgan L(4 miles), Moira (3.5 miles), Lisburn (10 miles) and Belfast (20 miles) are all within easy reach.
With a superb range of outstanding family homes all cleverly incorporated in a delightfully planned site layout, this refreshing and innovative development introduces a whole new dimension to Aghagallon offering privacy and exclusivity with a unique village charm.
The choice of 4 house types will provide thoughtfully planned internal layouts. The well proportioned accommodation is perfectly geared for the rigours of a modern family lifestyle with the attractive elevations contributing to the atmosphere of the overall rural living environment - making Lagan Gate a very special place to live.
* Choice of high quality kitchens from selected range.
* Fitted sanitary ware including en suite.
* Choice of fireplace from selected range.
* Oil fired central heating with zoning system.
* Double glazed windows in PVC frames.
* Moulded skirting and architraves.
* White moulded internal doors - upgrade available.
* Pine newell posts, balustrades and handrail to stairs.
* Tarmac driveway.
* Comprehensive electrical specification.
* Feature brick plinths.
CO - OWNERSHIP
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN PURCHASE A PROPERTY IN NORTHERN IRELAND UP TO THE VALUE OF £165,000 WITH NO DEPOSIT THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP. IN FACT, YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS MAY WORK OUT CHEAPER THAN YOUR MONTHLY RENTAL PAYMENTS FOR A SIMILAR TYPE PROPERTY AT LAGAN GATE. CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON (028)38345485 FOR MORE DETAILS.
Co - Ownership criteria applies, including satisfactory property valuation. Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.