Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
Pack up, Move In and Jet Off! Move into a brand new Hilmark Home and we will give
you a £1500 travel voucher from Clubworld Travel!
Terms and Conditions
Offer will be available on a number of houses across our developments. Each home thatis included in the offer has pre-selected fit outs chosen from our most popular ranges available in the Get Ready Room, they may also include options from the Hilmark Refine Range. No further changes can be made to these homes.
*Each home included in the offer will be marked with an asterisk on the Hilmark website.
This offer is available on homes booked from 4th October until 15th November 2019.
Offer only applies to new purchasers.
Purchasers must return unconditional signed contracts within 8 weeks of booking/reserving the property with the appropriate agent representing the
A mortgage decision in principle or proof of finance must be provided to agent at time of booking together with Hilmark Homes reservation Agreement which must be completed and returned to the selling agent.
The property must complete before 13th December 2019.
Purchasers will receive the voucher on completion of the home. Voucher is valid for 1yr from the week of completion and must be redeemed within Clubworld Travel branches. No cash alternative will be offered.
Due to time constraints this offer is only applicable to parties who are not dependent on a related sale.
This offer applies to the following homes:
Lacehill, Portadown – 22, 23, 48 & 76
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
NEW HOUSES NOW ON RELEASE!!!
Lacehill is a quality development offering new turnkey homes finished to the highest standard. Hilmark Homes have brought their experience and expertise to Lacehill where they are building on the success of their already established developments Bowens Meadow, Lurgan; Old Coach Hill, Banbridge; The Forge, Ballygowan and the prestigious Hartley Hall, Greenisland.
Lacehill is located on the Loughgall Road on the outskirts of Portadown. The site was originally occupied by a lace manufacturer from which it derives its name.
The development’s location allows for ease of access to the neighbouring towns whilst giving commuters fantastic links to the Greater Belfast Area and beyond. Lacehill offers buyers contemporary and stylish, turnkey homes built with traditional craftsmanship. Whether looking for your first home or just a fresh place to live, Lacehill has a selection of quality homes to suit all.
As you would expect from such an outstanding scheme, the comprehensive, modern turnkey specification of Lacehill offers the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
• High quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Integrated appliances include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine in The Tatting and Braid house types
• Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings (Kitchen only)
Bathrooms, En-suites & WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with screen door
Floor Coverings & Tilings
• Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
• Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas,bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Partial tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
High Standard Finish
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
• Multi fuel stove
• Mains supply smoke detectors
• Mains supply carbon monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves
• Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Wiring for future satellite point
• Firnus gas fired central heating system
• Wired for integral alarm system
• Front gardens to be turfed
• Rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Bitmac driveway
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Composite front doors with secure multi-locking system
• Outside water tap
• Feature external lighting to front door
• 10 year Structural warranty