- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bright detached villa with flexible accommodation
- Superb site c. 1.5-2 acres with delightful views to rear
- Option of up to four bedrooms
- Spacious drawing room open plan to dining room
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility room
- Main bathroom with white suite
- Additional shower room
- Double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Integral double garage with electric door
- Mature, private gardens on all four sides with copse to rear
- Rural setting yet close to Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards
Additional InformationEnjoyig a slightly elevated site of circa 1.5 to 2 acres in the Craigantlet Hills, "La Gomera" commands superb views across the County Down countryside to Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough beyond.
Set back from the road in a private lay-by (access for only three dwellings), the detached villa's rural location is nevertheless within 3 miles of Holywood, Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
The accommodation offers considerable flexibility and the house has been cleverly designed so that the principal rooms enjoy plenty of light and those fabulous views via large windows.
Although now requiring some updating, the property has been well-maintained and the sale price reflects the work a purchaser is likely to undertake.
It is only upon personal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Front door with glazed panels and side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internal, glazed door also with side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Access to lower ground floor. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Twin access to roofpsace, one with pull-down ladder.
- 3.05m x 2.11m (10' 0" x 6' 11")
Wash hand basin set within vanity unit with storage underneath. Door to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- DRAWING/DINING ROOM:
- 8.38m x 5.64m (27' 6" x 18' 6")
(Narrowing to 14'6"). Cornice ceiling, stone fireplace (gas fire not operational) with timber mantel, tiled hearth. Superb views through large, picture windows. Patio door to side.
- 4.37m x 3.66m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level oak units with glazed display cabinet, plate and bottle racks, display shelving. Hotpoint double oven, four ring Zanussi hob, Kenwood dishwasher. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit.
CASUAL DINING AREA: Superb views. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.36m x 2.03m (14' 4" x 6' 8")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Spaces for tumble dryer, fridge, freezer etc. Door to:
- REAR PORCH:
- Further door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.1m x 3.58m (16' 9" x 11' 9")
Lovely views across garden and fields. Twin aspect.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.67m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 2.11m (12' 10" x 6' 11")
(Plus entrance area). Built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors. Built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (4)/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.15m (15' 7" x 10' 4")
(At widest points). Currently used as sitting room. Twin aspect.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin and cupboards underneath. Separate corner shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, cornice ceiling.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 4.91m (20' 12" x 16' 1")
Electric up and over door, power and light. Worcester Bosch oil fired boiler. Door to:
- 4.78m x 3.36m (15' 8" x 11' 0")
Up and over door (access to side). Power and light. Oil tank.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Brick pavior driveway to front and side with parking and turning areas for several vehicles.
Circa 1.5 - 2 acres of gardens on all four sides with abundance of mature plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
Lawns to front and rear.
Patio in back garden which is sheltered whilst enjoying lovely views across County Down countryside to Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough beyond.
Small woodland area running to rear boundary.
From East Belfast, contine to end of Belmont Road and head up hill. Continue for 1.4 miles. Property is then on right hand side accessed via layby.
From Holywood, continue to top of Church Road and turn right towards Belfast. Property is 0.6 miles on left hand side.
Belmont Roundabout (Campbell College): 1.9 miles
Ballyhackamore: 3 miles
Holywood Town Centre (Maypole): 2.7 miles
Newtownards: 5 miles.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »