- Additional Information
- Choice of Kitchen from Coolsythe Cabinets.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware.
- Choice of tiling to Hallway, Wash rooms, Kitchen and Utility (where applicable).
- Choice of carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Stove unit to Lounge.
- White painted ceiling and light grey painted internal walls.
- Generous provision of TV points, UB points and sockets.
- Engineered oak internal doors with white skirting and architrave.
- Oil fired central heating with zoned thermostatic heating controls.
- uPVC double glazed windows, fascia and soffitts.
- Composite front door.
- Tarmac driveways.
- Laid in lawn with paved patio to the rear.
An exclusive development of only 15 homes in a picturesque setting lying on the edge of the award winning village of Broughshane, Knowehead Close offers modern living close to a full range of conveniences. With an open aspect to the rear over the surrounding countryside towards the Braid River and Buttermilk Bridge River Walk, the Garden Village of Broughshane benefits from a wide range of conveniences to include coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
An attractive blend of detached and semi detached homes set back from the Knowehead Road, each property will be built to an exacting standard with full turnkey finish, low running costs and 10 year Global Home Warranty. Ground works will be completed, with tarmac driveways complimenting the lawns and paved area to the rear, with fencing where applicable.
A hugely sought after locale and high quality homes combine to make this a unique opportunity to acquire a property in what will surely become a superior private development within Broughshane and beyond.
N.B. Please note photographs are examples of similar house type
Please be aware that finish and design may vary slightly as the build progresses, and at a certain stage it may be too late for purchasers to make choices.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.