- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming and deceptively spacious 6 bed, 2 bath residence
- Ideally located, the residence is within proximity to the peaceful villages of both Knockanure (1km) and Moyvane (4km).
- The heritage town of Listowel and all amenities inc. schools, shops, pubs, restaurants etc is a mere 15 minute drive away.
- The residence has a tarmacadam driveway with mature lawns to both the front and rear of the residence.
- An enclosed paved patio area creates a wonderful suntrap off the kitchen/dining room.
- The area has high speed broadband making it ideal for those who have the option of working from home.
- The 9sqm detached garage provides storage / DIY purposes.
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Stack are delighted to bring this charming and deceptively spacious 5/6 bed, 2 bath residence to the market. The residence is set on a 0.61 acre site and is ideally located within close proximity to the peaceful villages of both Knockanure (1km) and Moyvane (4km). The heritage town of Listowel and all amenities inc. schools, shops, pubs, restaurants etc is a mere 15 minute drive away.
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises: Lounge/Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, 4 double bedrooms (1 ensuite) and Main Bathroom with whb & w/c. 1st floor accommodation comprises: 2 double bedrooms / office/ study etc.
The residence has a tarmacadam driveway with mature lawns to both the front and rear of the residence. An enclosed paved patio area creates a wonderful suntrap off the kitchen/dining room.
The area has high speed broadband making it ideal for those who have the option of working from home. The 9sqm detached garage provides for storage / DIY purposes.
Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment only.
- Entrance Hallway
- with ceramic floor tiles
- Lounge/Sitting Room
- 4.98m x 4.75m (16'4" x 15'7")
- with solid fuel double door stove, solid wood flooring, large red brick fireplace with fitted alcoves, wooden vaulted ceiling, 2 windows and door to front
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 7.26m x 4.24m (23'10" x 13'11")
- with oak solid wood kitchen, Kensington electric cooker, ceramic wall & floor tiles , 2 windows and sliding patio doors to paved patio area
- Bedroom 1
- 3.78m x 3.57m (12'5" x 11'9")
- double room with wooden flooring & window
- 2.41m x 1.64m (7'11" x 5'5")
- with ceramic wall & floor tiles, pumped shower, whb, w/c & window
- Bedroom 2
- 3.78m x 3.37m (12'5" x 11'1")
- double room with free standing wooden units & window
- Bedroom 3
- 4.93m x 2.65m (16'2" x 8'8")
- double room with built in wardrobes, wooden flooring & window
- Bedroom 4
- 4.91m x 2.91m (16'1" x 9'7")
- double room with wooden flooring & 2 windows
- Bedroom 5
- 4.03m x 3.73m (13'3" x 12'3")
- double room withh carpet flooring, 1 window & 1 velux window
- Bedroom 6/Office/Study
- 3.73m x 3.30m (12'3" x 10'10")
- with carpet flooring & velux window
- Main Bathroom
- 3.34m x 2.11m (10'11" x 6'11")
- with Triton T90Z electric shower, bath, ceramic wall & floor tiles, whb, w/c & window
Eircode: V31 TK83 GPS No's: 52.470614 -9.37063 Leaving Moyvane and heading South towards Knockanure, continue for circa 3.5km, property is located on the left. Look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack saleboard.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »