- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, double fronted semi detached villa
- Superb, generous corner site
- Four double bedrooms plus dressing room
- Spacious drawing room with fireplace
- Separate living/dining room
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Ground floor study/play room
- Family bathroom
- Additional wc downstairs
- Two garages plus utility area
- Oil fired central heating
- Large front and private rear gardens
- Ample parking and turning areas on driveway
- No onward chain
- Priced to allow for modernisation
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous corner site in the heart of Belmont, this double fronted semi-detached villa offers considerable potential both inside and out.
Although now requiring modernisation, the sale has been priced to reflect the work a purchaser is likely to undertake.
A short stroll from both Belmont and Ballyhackamore, the location is also ideal for those wishing to avail of some of the province's leading schools for all ages.
Early inspection is a must.
- Double entrance doors.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internal door with glass panels and side lights to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, fret work. Cupboard under stairs.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.53m x 4.53m (24' 8" x 14' 10")
(into bay and at widest points). High, cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Attractive marble fireplace and hearth (gas fire not tested or included). Door with glass panels to:
- 4.21m x 2.95m (13' 10" x 9' 8")
Door with access to rear yard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.01m x 4.51m (16' 5" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). High, cornice ceiling. Brick fireplace with tiled hearth, wooden mantel (gas fire not tested or included). Arch with sliding door to:
- 5.28m x 4.6m (17' 4" x 15' 1")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling in casual dining area. Dresser unit with cupboards and drawers. Arch to kitchen area with range of high and low level units. Double oven, microwave, four ring hob, dishwasher. Fridge, freezer (none tested).
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Door to rear yard.
First Floor Return
- Feature leaded stained glass arched window. Cornice ceiling.
- Suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.81m x 4.53m (15' 9" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). Twin aspect. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.18m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
(Cornice ceiling, picture raiil). Shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.2m (15' 0" x 10' 6")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Shelving.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.98m x 2.3m (9' 9" x 7' 7")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors. Through to:
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.63m x 4.37m (15' 2" x 14' 4")
(into bay and at widest points). Built-in robes with sliding doors. Cornice ceiing, picture rail.
- ROOFSPACE STORAGE ROOM:
- 4.5m x 2.17m (14' 9" x 7' 1")
PLEASE NOTE: No central heating in this room. Shelved hotpress.
- Cornice ceiling.
- Generous, level site with sweeping driveway to front and side. Parking and turning for numerous vehicles.
- LARGE FRONT GARDEN:
- Excellent degree of natural screening to the front afforded by mature trees and hedging. Further mature trees to Belmont Road side.
- 11.45m x 3.75m (37' 7" x 12' 4")
(Plus adjacent utility area). Power and light. Up and over door. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
UTILITY AREA: Door to garden. Plumbed for washing machine.
- GARAGE (2):
- Up and over door.
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
- Currently laid in flags with plants, trees and shrubs. PVC oil tank.
Heading countrybound on Belmont Road, turn left at Belmont Tower/Belmont Primary School into upper section of Belmont Church Road. Property is on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »