Show Home Open Viewing: Saturdays 10am - 12pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
Online Estate Agent NI are excited to announce the release of the second phase of the extremely popular development of Killyliss Manor. The latest phase of this popular development includes an exciting new range of house types offering an even wider choice of homes whether you’re looking for your first home or your next home.
With a superb range of outstanding family homes all cleverly incorporated in a delightfully planned site layout, this magnificent development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of family living.
Killyliss Manor provides the perspective purchaser with all the comfort and convenience of modern living in a pleasant, safe, village environment. Each property shall be finished to an extremely high turnkey specification, giving the purchaser the opportunity to put their personal stamp on their home.
Located against the beautiful back drop of the River Oonagh, Eglish has gained recognition as an extremely sought after area of Northern Ireland.
Perfectly situated in the Heart of Eglish and a short commute to Dungannon, Armagh and the M1 this development is within walking distance to all the local amenities the village has to offer.
Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen dinette, Utility room with guest WC.
3 No. double bedrooms with master en suite, family bathroom, Hot press.
Front and rear gardens laid in lawns, boundary fencing, tarmac driveways.
- Choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and work tops.
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite in contemporary white with partial wall tiling.
- Mains pressurised water system including showers.
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- High efficiency multi-fuel stove.
- Integrated electric oven and fridge freezer.
- Tiling in kitchen, WC, utility room, bathroom and en-suite.
- Deep pile carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Wood effect laminate flooring in lounge and hallway.
- Comprehensive range of electrical, TV and telephone points.
- Wired for intruder alarm.
- Mains fitted smoke detectors.
- Traditional build construction with high specification insulation.
- Buff coloured dry-dash external render.
- Stone Cladding to projections.
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and downpipes.
- Black Flat tile roof.
- Smooth plaster details and base
- White double glazed argon filled uPVC windows and coloured front door.
- Bitmac driveways.
- Garden lawns top soiled leveled and seeded.
- Boundary timber fencing.