- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial 6 bedroom family home
- Very spacious living accommodation
- c.0.24 Hectare / 0.59 Acre Site
- Very scenic location with views of Slievenamon
- 1.5 km Killusty Village; 7km Fethard, 13km Clonmel
- Oil fired central heating
- Large detached garage/workshop
- large site of c.0.24 Hectares / 0.59 Acres
Additional InformationIN ACCORDANCE WITH COVID-19 REGULATIONS, ALL PROPERTY VIEWINGS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Substantial family home with detached garage/workshop on a large site of c.0.24 Hectares / 0.59 Acres contained in Folio No. TY23394F. The property is located in a very scenic area with lovely views of Slievenamon to the rear. Killusty Village is c. 1.5km with National Primary School and Clonmel is c. 13km with all facilities and amenities therein. The accommodation comprises a large entrance hall, very spacious sitting room with solid fuel stove, large fully fitted kitchen/dining with central island, utility, playroom/dining room, 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 ensuite. The detached garage/workshop is c. 58 sq.m. and would be suitable for any number of purposes - potential to be an ideal home office.
- Reception Room (5.10m x 3.00m 16.73ft x 9.84ft) Laminate flooring. Double doors to sitting room.
- Sitting Room (9.10m x 5.30m 29.86ft x 17.39ft) White Granite fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Solid fuel stove. Patio door to garden. Solid oak floor.
- Kitchen/Dining (8.00m x 4.90m 26.25ft x 16.08ft) Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level and matching dresser unit. Central island. Belfast sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled countertop surround. Recessed ceiling lights. Tiled floor. Patio door to rear garden.
- Dining Room (4.00m x 3.00m 13.12ft x 9.84ft) Playroom/Dining Room: Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 4.30m 13.45ft x 14.11ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 4.10m 13.45ft x 13.45ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 4.00m 10.50ft x 13.12ft) Laminate flooring. French doors to garden.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 3.00m 8.86ft x 9.84ft) W.c., w.h.b. set in storage cabinet, bath, separate Triton electric shower. Tiled floor. Tiled half wall.
- Utility Room (3.40m x 1.40m 11.15ft x 4.59ft) Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- First Floor ( )
- Master Bedroom (5.60m x 6.40m 18.37ft x 21.00ft) Timber flooring. Large gable window and velux window. Access to eaves.
- En-suite (1.80m x 2.20m 5.91ft x 7.22ft) W.c., w.h.b., Triton electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Walk in Wardrobe (1.50m x 3.50m 4.92ft x 11.48ft) Hanging rails / shelving.
- Bedroom 5 (5.30m x 5.30m 17.39ft x 17.39ft) Timber flooring. Gable window and velux window. Access to eaves.
- Bedroom 6 (3.60m x 4.00m 11.81ft x 13.12ft) Timber flooring. Access to eaves.
- Bathroom (2.50m x 2.80m 8.20ft x 9.19ft) W.c., w.h.b., bath with overhead Triton electric shower. Tiled walls. Airing cupboard.
- Landing (3.10m x 4.70m 10.17ft x 15.42ft) Timber flooring.
- Garage (7.60m x 7.60m 24.93ft x 24.93ft) Detached Garage/Workshop- Double garage doors to front. Second access door from gable.
Eircode: E91 P603
From Clonmel, travel to Powerstown passing Church and continuing on to Thorny Bridge. Keep left at the bridge and follow the road to the T-junction at the Old RIC Barracks gate. Turn right and continue for c. 2km to property located on r.h.s. of the road.
Schools near Killusty SouthVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »