- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Drawing room
- Family room
- Dining room
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted kitchen open plan to dining and family area
- 5 bedrooms, master with dressing room
- Shower room
- UPVC double & triple glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Spacious mature gardens to rear, front and side
- Stable block/garages
- Large workshop with adjoining store and covered yard
- Office block with 3 offices, kitchen and bathroom facilities
Additional InformationLive the dream......
In this stunning period home. Killultagh Villa is an impressive residence dating back to around 1896. The property has been sympathetically restored and extended to provide a wonderful family home.
The overall site is approximately 1 acre and consists of gardens, large sheds, offices and stores - perfect for someone to run a business or hobby. Planning permission has been passed for a replacement dwelling on the site of the offices and stores.
Killultagh Villa extends to approximately 3,100 sq ft. On the ground floor there is a beautiful drawing room, family room, dining room, study, WC and family kitchen with dining and living area. On the first floor there are 5 bedrooms, a dressing room, shower room and bathroom.
Every room has a view and the idyllic country setting provides much wanted escapism from City living yet Killultagh Villa is very convenient. Lisburn City Centre is less than 6 miles away, Belfast City Centre and Belfast International Aiprot are approximatley 12 miles away.
A wonderful opportunity to 'escape to the country'
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Polished porcelain floor. Double doors to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.09m x 4.82m (19' 12" x 15' 10")
Feature fireplace with raised hearth, dog basket grate and railway sleeper mantle. Solid walnut flooring. Feature bay window. Corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Patio doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.06m x 3.49m (16' 7" x 11' 5")
Solid wood flooring. Double aspect windows.
- 3.76m x 3.25m (12' 4" x 10' 8")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.79m x 3.2m (12' 5" x 10' 6")
Wood beamed ceiling. Part wood panelled walls.
- FAMILY/DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 3.37m (18' 12" x 11' 1")
Hole in the wall fireplace with woodburning stove. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Solid wood flooring. Open plan to:
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.68m x 3.4m (21' 11" x 11' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Rangemaster with 5 gas rings, grill plate, grill and 2 electric ovens. Glazed display cabinets. Belfast sink unit with Antique mixer taps. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Storage baskets. UPVC french doors to rear. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Breakfast bar.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor. Part wood panelled walls. UPVC door to rear.
- Access to roofspace. Wall lights. Built in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.84m x 3.77m (15' 11" x 12' 4")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Built in wardrobe.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.708m x 3.429m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
(Could be used as an additional bedroom) Orignal floorboards. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.39m x 4.24m (14' 5" x 13' 11")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.81m x 3.42m (12' 6" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.97m x 3.21m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
- BEROOM FIVE:
- 2.78m x 2.76m (9' 1" x 9' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Bath with Antique mixer taps. Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. PVC panelled ceiling. Access to roofspace. Tiled walls.
- STABLE BLOCK/GARAGES:
- 11.57m x 6.48m (37' 12" x 21' 3")
Two stables. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- ADJOINING STORE ROOM/GARAGE:
- 6.07m x 3.05m (19' 11" x 10' 0")
Light and power.
- Front and side garden in lawn. Double entrance gates to pink pebbled driveway. Concrete rear yard. OIl tank. Boiler house. Large rear garden in lawn with beautiful range of shrubs, Apple trees and flowers. Tree house. Zip line. Vegetable patch. Outside tap and lights. Summerhouse. Greenhouse.
- LARGE WORKSHOP:
- 18.78m x 8.04m (61' 7" x 26' 5")
- ATTACHED COVERED AREA:
- 14.03m x 8.86m (46' 0" x 29' 1")
- 9.11m x 4.51m (29' 11" x 14' 10")
Roller door. Light and power.
- STORE ROOM:
- 9.65m x 3.29m (31' 8" x 10' 10")
Light and power.
- RECEPTION AREA:
- 7.31m x 4.5m (23' 12" x 14' 9")
Feature fireplace with electric fire. Laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Open plan to kitchen area:
- 5.09m x 3.13m (16' 8" x 10' 3")
Range of cupboards. Electric cooker circuit. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- OFFICE ONE:
- 3.8m x 3.16m (12' 6" x 10' 4")
- OFFICE TWO:
- 4.24m x 2.99m (13' 11" x 9' 10")
- OFFICE THREE:
- 4.19m x 4.03m (13' 9" x 13' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Laminate flooring. Part wood panelled walls.
- Large yard with double entrance gates.
Off Glenavy Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »