Killens Wood Avenue & Main Street, Mountfield
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Excellent Development Opportunity extending to c.14.18 acres
- The land is centrally located within Mountfield in close proximity to the Churches and Primary School
- Planning Permission had been approved under Ref: K/2007/0510/F - Approved 05/05/10 for a Residential Development of 109 units
- Located within the Development Limit of Mountfield as set out in the Omagh Area Plan 1987-2002 and left undesignated as Whiteland
- Offers are invited in the region of £500,000 exclusive
Additional InformationThe land is currently utilised for agricultural purposes and is comprised in five fields which have been used for grazing purposes. Historically a portion of the holding was used as a football playing field. The land would be regarded as being a combination of flat and gently sloping land. Access to the land is via a laneway from Main Street and Lenagh Road.
14.18 Acres (1.49 Hectares) approx.
Planning Permission has been approved for the following:
K/200/0510/O - Approved 05/05/10 - Proposed Residential housing development comprising 109 residential units, landscaping and associated development roads.
The majority of the subject holding is located within the Development Limit of Mountfield as set out in the Omagh Area Plan 1987-2002. The land has been left undesignated as Whiteland and may be suitable for a variety of uses Subject to Planning Permission.
Offers are invited in the region of £500,000 exclusive.
We understand that VAT will not be payable on the sale.
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact:
Contact: Andrew Lennon
Tel: 028 90 241 500
Mountfield is a small village located in County Tyrone. The village is situated off the main Omagh to Cookstown Road (A505) and is located approximately 7.5 miles North East of Omagh, 19 miles West of Cookstown, 7.5 miles North West of Carrickmore and 5 miles South West of Greencastle. Mountfield acts as a service centre for the surrounding rural hinterland. The land is situated to the rear of the housing developments Killens Wood View and Killens Wood Avenue which are located off Main Street.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »