This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Excellent Development Opportunity extending to c.14.18 acres
- The land is centrally located within Mountfield in close proximity to the Churches and Primary School
- Planning Permission had been approved under Ref: K/2007/0510/F - Approved 05/05/10 for a Residential Development of 109 units
- Located within the Development Limit of Mountfield as set out in the Omagh Area Plan 1987-2002 and left undesignated as Whiteland
- Offers are invited in the region of £500,000 exclusive
The land is currently utilised for agricultural purposes and is comprised in five fields which have been used for grazing purposes. Historically a portion of the holding was used as a football playing field. The land would be regarded as being a combination of flat and gently sloping land. Access to the land is via a laneway from Main Street and Lenagh Road.
SITE AREA 14.18 Acres (1.49 Hectares) approx.
PLANNING Planning Permission has been approved for the following: K/200/0510/O - Approved 05/05/10 - Proposed Residential housing development comprising 109 residential units, landscaping and associated development roads. The majority of the subject holding is located within the Development Limit of Mountfield as set out in the Omagh Area Plan 1987-2002. The land has been left undesignated as Whiteland and may be suitable for a variety of uses Subject to Planning Permission.
PRICE Offers are invited in the region of £500,000 exclusive.
VAT We understand that VAT will not be payable on the sale.
FURTHER INFORMATION For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact: Martin McKibbin Tel: 028 90 241 500 Email: email@example.com
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »