Contact the Agent
DNG Lyons & Bracken
PSR Licence: 003553
- Good quality lands
- Excellent location off Junction 16 of the M6 motorway
- Within a short commute to Galway & Limerick cities
- Close to Loughrea & Athenry towns with easy access to Athlone and Ennis
- Site potential for a family member in the future subject to Planning Permission
- Circa 7.7096 acres of Agricultural lands
- Suitable as meadow grazing or tillage
DNG Lyons and Bracken are delighted to have been favoured with instructions to offer this nonresidential holding of circa 3.12 hectares (7.7096 acres) of grasslands in one lot.
The location of this property couldn't be more convenient as it is just off junction 16 of the M6 motorway making it easily accessible to both Galway & Limerick cities and to a host of progressive towns all within a short drive. Also convenient are two international airports (Ireland West/Knock and Shannon) both accessible in less that one hour by car and Dublin airport is less that two hours away so getting too and from this property even internationally is very easy.
The lands are laid out in two paddocks both of which have road access and are suitable as meadows, grazing or tillage.
These lands would make a nice addition to an existing holding or maybe a place to graze a couple of horses/ponies etc
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.