- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent condition throughout
- Tastefully decorated with bright modern colours
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Good off street parking
- Extensive well attended private garden
- Detached garage
Additional InformationDelightful three bedroom detached bungalow located on a quiet pleasant road in the heart of Piltown Village. The property has been maintained to the highest standard with recent upgrades including internal doors, oak laminated flooring, electrical appliances and sanitary ware. Piltown is a charming rural village within a short drive of Waterford City, Carrick On Suir and the M9 Motorway. Local amenities include shops, school, post office, chemist, doctors surgery, churches and Piltown is also home to Ireland's largest Horticultural and Agricultural College, Kildalton College.
- Entrance Hall (3.20m x 1.50m )
- Sittingroom (3.80m x 3.70m )
- Kitchen/Diner (6.40m x 3.10m )
- Utility room (1.30m x 1.10m )
- Inner hallway (5.10m x 1.00m )
- Main bedroom (3.70m x 3.40m )
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.10m )
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.70m )
- Shower room (2.30m x 2.10m )
BER No.: 110268158
Energy Performance Indicator: 332.31 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »