- Auction Date: Tuesday 10th October 2023 at 3pm at Hotel Minella Clonmel.
- Solicitor is Michael A. O'Brien & Co., Lee House, Strand Lane, Carrick on Suir, Co. Tipperary
- Top Quality Lands
- Located in this most scenic and convenient of locations
- Laid out in 7 well fenced fields with a cattle pen and crush
- Early viewing is recommended
- Unfailing mountain stream
- Excellent quality lands
Solicitor is Michael A. O'Brien & Co., Lee House, Strand Lane, Carrick on Suir, Co. Tipperary
REA Stokes and Quirke are delighted to offer for sale these superb quality South facing lands of Circa 33 acres / 13.365 Ha that enjoy uninterrupted superb views of Slievenamon, the Comeraghs and Knockmealdowns and are situated overlooking Kilcash Castle and its walled garden in this most sought after of locations. The lands are located circa 2km from Kilcash and Ballypatrick and circa 12km from Clonmel in this most scenic of locations. The lands are laid out in one easily managed and well fenced block of lands in approximately 7 fields which have beautiful mature hedge-groves with many specimen trees and shrubs thereon. The lands have the added advantage of an unfailing mountain stream and a cattle pen with Cattle Crush. These lands are renowned for their fattening qualities and were reseeded historically. There are many excellent walks and Treks in close proximity to this compact holding. Lands in this scenic and historic area rarely come on the open market for sale.
The lands are located beside Kilcash Castle, Just past Eircode E91 WT02 , fronting out onto a quite Cul de Sac. The lands are located circa 2km from Kilcash & Ballypatrick villages, yet only circa 12km from Clonmel