- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Town Centre Location
- High spec finish
- Standard Fitted Kitchen & Utility or (€3,000.00 Allowance)
- Standard Fitted Fireplace or (€700.00 Allowance)
- Tiling Allowance €2,000
DescriptionBeautiful, newly built semi-detached homes in a convenient town centre location. We are delighted to bring to the market these 7 newly finished 3-bedroom semi-detached homes. The development of Kilbeagh Village is located in the heart of Charlestown, close to all of the amenities the town has to offer.
We are currently showing the Showhouse and all houses will be finished to that standard. Check out our video walkthrough.
The houses extend to 1,153 sq ft and are finished to a high standard.
Joint Selling Agent: Matt Duggan Auctioneers, Swinford.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.50m x 1.80m (14'9" x 5'11")
- With porcelain cream tiled floor and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living Room
- 5.40m x 3.60m (17'9" x 11'10")
- With timber floor and open fireplace with granite heart.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.50m x 4.20m (18'1" x 13'9")
- With tiled floor, fitted kitchen with integrated over, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer and mosaic tile splashback. Double doors lead to the back garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.70m x 1.90m (8'10" x 6'3")
- With tiled floor and built-in worktop space. With tiled WC with fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.00m x 2.20m (9'10" x 7'3")
- Single room to the front of the house with laminate floors.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.10m x 3.20m (13'5" x 10'6")
- Double room to the front of the house with laminate floors. Ensuite (2.4m x 1.2m), fully tiled with WC, wash hand basin and electric shower.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.30m x 3.20m (10'10" x 10'6")
- Double room to the rear of the house with laminate floors.
- 2.50m x 2.20m (8'2" x 7'3")
- Fully tiled with WC, wash hand basin and bath tub.
Schools near Kilbeagh VillageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »