- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Residence in Convenient Rural Location
- Approximately 10 Miles from Belfast & 5 Minutes from Belfast International Airport
- Surrounding Land/Paddocks, Sand School & Concrete Yard Encompassing approximately 3 Acres
- Exceptional Internal Layout & Presentation
- Spacious Receptional Hallway with Impressive Staircase & Minstrel Gallery
- Drawing Room, Living Room, Family Room & Outstanding Modern Kitchen & Dining Area
- Ground Floor Guest Bedroom, Superb Ground Floor Bathroom, Study & Utility Room
- Mezzanine Level above Family Room with Picture Window
- Exceptional Master Bedroom Suite with Dining Area & Excellent Ensuite Shower Room
- 3 Additional First Floor Bedrooms & Superb Family Bathroom
- Carport/Unloading Area at Rear; Attached Double Garage with Games Room Above
- Spacious Concrete Outside Parking/Storage Area
- Gardens to Front & Side; Paving & Patio all Made from Natural Products; Sand School, Paddock to Front & Rear/Total Area approximately 3 Acres
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System/Solar Panels/Beam Vacuum System/Underfloor Heating System on Ground Floor
Additional InformationAn exceptional detached family residence situated in a delightful and convenient rural location within 10 miles of Belfast, 5 minutes by car of Belfast International Airport and easy access by car to Antrim, Lisburn and Crumlin.
The superb internal presentation and layout of this fine home will have wide ranging appeal. The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a spacious reception hall with central staircase to the rear and minstrel gallery above, a drawing room, living room, magnificent modern kitchen/dining and sitting area, large family room with mezzanine floor above. Additionally on the ground floor is a guest bedroom, outstanding ground floor bathroom, study and utility room.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, the spacious master bedroom benefits from a dressing room area and ensuite shower room and a deluxe modern bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazed sliding sash windows, oil fired central heating, underfloor heating on ground floor, solar panel back up for hot water system and a Beam vacuum system. The property benefits from 3 acres of paddocks, sand school, garden and additionally there is an attached double garage with games room and store above. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 9.79m x 4.47m (32' 1" x 14' 8")
Over looked by impressive minstal gallery area, central staircase at rear of hallyway, porcelain tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.9m x 4.7m (19' 4" x 15' 5")
Hole in wall fireplace with Stovex glass fronted fan assisted multi fuel burning stove, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.59m x 4.2m (15' 1" x 13' 9")
Porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN, DINING & SITTING AREA:
- 8.6m x 7.5m (28' 3" x 24' 7")
Outstanding range of modern high and low level units with integrated steamed oven, integrated oven, plumbed for American fridge freezer, large island unit iwth extensive storage, corian work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and Cougar Greystone boiling tap system, built-in waste disposal unit, integrated four ring induction hob, extractor fan and cylindrical canopy, breakfast bar, integrated wine fridge, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, dining area and separate sitting area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.6m x 2.9m (15' 1" x 9' 6")
Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- FAMILY ROOM WITH MEZZANINE FLOOR:
- 7.3m x 7.17m (23' 11" x 23' 6")
Impressive Stovex fan assisted wood burning stove.
- MEZZANINE UPPER LEVEL:
- 6.7m x 3.8m (21' 12" x 12' 6")
Sitting/relaxation area, picture window.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 5.17m x 4.m (16' 12" x 13' 1")
- Outstanding bathroom with modern vanity unit and glass wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel rail style radiator, corner shower, jacuzzi bath unit with extensive range of fittings including remote controlled TV/radio, MP3 and steam room facility.
- 2.8m x 2.7m (9' 2" x 8' 10")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 9.3m x 5.5m (30' 6" x 18' 1")
Superb master bedroom with double French doors opening to balcony.
- DRESSING ROOM AREA:
- Range of built-in wardrobes and access to . . .
- OUTSTANDING ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Twin wash hand basins in vanity unit with storage underneath, large walk-in shower cubicle with access at either end, fully tiled walls and floor, low flush wc, towel rail style radiator, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.67m (15' 3" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.89m x 3.74m (16' 1" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.25m x 3.85m (13' 11" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage, impressive shower cubicle, family panelled bath, heated towel rail style radiator, feature tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Covered carport area, brick pavior at back door.
- ATTACHED GARAGE BLOCK WITH GAMES ROOM & STORE ABOVE:
- 8.8m x 6.19m (28' 10" x 20' 4")
Two up and over doors, light and power, Beam vacuum system.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.9m x 6.m (25' 11" x 19' 8")
- STORE ROOM:
- 6.m x 4.3m (19' 8" x 14' 1")
Pressurised hot water cylinder, solar panel storage unit.
- Remote controlled front gates to tree lined driveway. Large paddock area to front of property. Tarmac driveway from gates to front of property and continuing to the rear. Large garden at southern side of property in lawn and patio area. Sand school and further paddock area to rear.
Nutts Corner roundabout from Belfast travelling on Tully Road towards airport continue approximately 500 yards then take the first road on the left from roundabout
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »