- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Choice of Two House Types
- House Type A 1870 sq.ft.
- House Type B 1910 sq.ft.
- Rational Double glazed windows and doors and half door in Utility Room.
- Internal double glass doors with timber panels.
- Sandstone fireplace
- Handmade kitchen and wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and En Suite
- Second Bedroom En Suite
- Kitchen complete with Belfast Sink, Double oven, microwave, hob, hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Bathroom hallway, dining, kitchen and utility all tiled.
- Spacious landing/gallery area.
- Internal walls painted.
- Generous electric points, t.v. outlets and telephone points. Wiring for sky digital.
- Garden landscaping to front and rear.
- Timber deck.
- Security intruder alarm and smoke detectors fitted.
- Extremely high degree of insulation throughout together with double glazed & double A rated roof provides high
- BER rating.
- All amenities of Stradbally Village on the doorstep
Additional InformationSt.James Wood traditional natural reed thatched homes are like nothing you've experienced before. They have an air of old world charm, whilst still providing all the comforts of the modern world. Each lovingly developed home has stunning natural reed thatched roofing and clay tile or natural slate canopies, enclosed by a wicker trellis. Front and rear porches have seating provided, so you can enjoy the view of your landscaped gardens.
9, O'Connell Street
REA O'SHEA O'TOOLE,
11, Gladstone Street
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »