This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- VIEWING: BY APPOINTMENT WITH OUR OFFICE
- EPC Rating: C55
- On and Off Sale Licence
- Outside smoking area with timber decking with beautiful views
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Planning approval to extend kitchen area
This licenced property is a popular venue located overlooking the River Foyle and supported by a densely populated residential area. It is within a 15 minute walk of the city centre and is an excellent investment opportunity. The licence attaching to the property allows for both on and offsales
Accommodation is as follows: -
Public Bar with wooden floor (495 sq ft x 43 sq ft) with dishwasher. Gents Toilets
Private Room (194 sq ft x 205 sq ft)
Store and office
Private Function Room (473 sq ft + 186 sq ft). Wooden floor and
Private Dispense Bar
Ladies and Gents Toilets Kitchen (89 sq ft)
Any description of equipment, appliances or services does not imply that they are in good serviceable condition. All areas, measurements and distances are approximate and are intended for guidance only. Purchasers must satisfy themselves about any statements made in these particulars.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »