- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- This property offers significant potential both with retail at ground floor level and residential use at the above two floors.
- Tallow is a busy market town having a generous hinterland which use Tallow for a broad service space to include educational, retail, medical and financial services.
- The property has the benefit of a secure rear yard with a generous cut stone out office (6.2m x 3.3m).
- Seldom does a property of this size and potential come to the market in Tallow.
Additional InformationREA Spratt are instructed to offer for sale this imposing three story premises (184sq.m) located in the heart of Tallow Town. Tallow is a rural low lying town located in the west of county waterford, 35km from Dungarvan Town and 21km from Fermoy Town. It is identified in the current development plan as a Local Service Centre and has a broad service space. This premises traded successfully as J Ryan Butchers for a number of years and the original shop offers the charm and character of its time.
- Entrance Hallway (4.60m x 3.10m 15.09ft x 10.17ft) Original quarry tiled floor.
- Original Shop Premises (4.60m x 5.50m 15.09ft x 18.04ft) Traditional in layout having original cold room, meat display cabinet and cashiers booth, generous display window.
- Dining Room (5.50m x 2.90m 18.04ft x 9.51ft) Open fireplace.
- Kitchen (4.20m x 3.80m 13.78ft x 12.47ft) Original belfast sink, tiled floor, door to secure rear yard.
- First Floor ( )
- Sitting Room (5.70m x 3.60m 18.70ft x 11.81ft) Detailed ornate fireplace with tiled insert and marble surround.
- Bedroom 1 (2.30m x 5.30m 7.55ft x 17.39ft) Dual aspect
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 1.90m 13.78ft x 6.23ft)
- Bathroom (3.40m x 2.00m 11.15ft x 6.56ft)
- Second Floor ( )
- Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 3.20m 12.14ft x 10.50ft)
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 3.40m 11.81ft x 11.15ft) Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5 (3.20m x 5.50m 10.50ft x 18.04ft)
Property enjoys a prime trading position in the heart of Tallow Town surrounded by a number of existing trading entities.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »