- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant and exclusive country residence
- Attractive entrance porch with double front doors and glazed inner doors to hallway
- Impressive hallway with central staircase finished in pine leading to a gallery style landing
- Drawing room with attractive sandstone fireplace and connecting door to sun room
- Separate family room with elegant fireplace
- Vaulted and beamed sun room with multi-fuel burning stove and connecting door to the dining room
- Stunning open plan kitchen with architecturally designed glazed bay and roof lights, framing the patio garden to the rear and open plan to dining room
- Truly bespoke fitted kitchen with contrasting island and larder units and granite work surfaces with double doors to the hallway
- large utility room with fitted units
- Rear hallway with double glazed door and matching side screens
- Downstairs WC
- Separate games room
- Bedroom 6 currently used as a gym, alternatively can be used with the adjacent games room to form an annex
- Bright gallery landing with open plan study and bespoke fitted cabinet and glazed book case
- 4 further bedrooms on the first floor, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Fully tiled bathroom with modern style suite including a built-in shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Black wrought iron entrance gates leading to the gravel driveway
- Beautiful leafy setting framing the private landscaped gardens surrounding the property with a delightful patio area to the rear
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Floor Area: 3853 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This handsome and very elegant country residence is wonderfully tucked away off the Moss Road, cloaked in the natural beauty of its mature leafy setting and convenient by car to the historic cricketing village of Waringstown, famous for its Jacobean mansion house, its array of local amenities, Waringstown Primary School and good road networks to other provincial towns including Moira and the M1 as well as Dromore and the A1. The property has practical accommodation that has been skilfully arranged over two floors providing an opportunity for alternative layouts which can include an annex if so required. This stunning property has been beautifully maintained and extended over the years, presented in a truly elegant style and creating a sensational home for modern living. The open plan kitchen with an architectural glazed bay and roof light creates a striking aspect to the bespoke fitted kitchen units with island units and larder cabinet. The dining area is open plan from the kitchen and has a connecting door to the vaulted sun room with cast iron multi-fuel stove. All in all, a magnificent country residence in a mature and private leafy setting enjoying tremendous road links for those needing to commute. Viewing highly recommended and by appointment with agent.
Accessed via a laneway just off the Moss Road near Waringstown.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »