- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb investment opportunity to acquire three modern townhouses with HMO licences
- Located just off the bustling Lisburn Road with a great range of amenities
- Monthly rent of £1450 per month, for each house returning a 8.7% yield
- Properties are in excellent condition and currently vacant in order to sell
- All three properties are similar in layout and finish
- Spacious living / dining room & a modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Front porch & rear hall with access to a ground floor WC
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms – master with an en-suite shower room
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fully enclosed and low maintenance rear garden
A Fantastic Return!
Numbers 51, 53 & 59 Northbrook Street offer any investor a wonderful opportunity to acquire three modern townhouses located just off the bustling Lisburn Road. The properties are all in excellent condition and will achieve a monthly rent of £1450 per calendar month producing a yield of 8.7%.
Each of the properties comprises an entrance porch, an inner hall with access to a WC, a spacious living/dining room, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, four double bedrooms – master with an en-suite and a separate bathroom with a modern white suite. There are small low maintenance gardens to the front and rear.
The immediate area boasts a wealth of local amenities including renowned coffee shops, restaurants, award winning delicatessens, fashion boutiques and a range of other convenience stores. Furthermore, the area is blessed with a number of leading primary and secondary schools situated amongst picturesque tree lined residential avenues. The Lisburn Road itself acts as a main arterial route to and from Belfast City Centre, meaning that distance time via road to the City Centre is a mere ten minutes. Railway stations and Metro bus stops are close to hand as well as access to the M1 Motorway.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »