This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Circa 15 Acres
- Original Traditional Cottage
- Full Planning Permission For Detached Residence
- Situated On The Unspoilt Upper Lough Erne
- Private Jetty Access To The Erne Waterway
- 500 Yards From Knockninny Quay & Mainland
- 90 Miles From Both Belfast & Dublin
- Potential For A Most Unique Way Of Life
A Beautiful Island Property Offering Circa 15 Acres And Original Cottage Set On The Fabulous Scenic Upper Lough Erne. (VAL002018)
Inishlaroo Island is a beautiful and most unique property that is set in some of Northern Ireland's most breathtaking countryside, located 90 miles from both Belfast and Dublin, on Upper Lough Erne, part of the world renowned Erne Waterway famous for its angling, water sports and beautiful natural scenery, central to Counties Donegal, Sligo and Cavan, it provides an opportunity for a most special lifestyle with its 15 acres of land and original cottage as well as Full Planning Approval for a detached residence, situated a short boat trip from Knockninny Quay and the main land. This unspoilt island property offers a breathtaking way of life.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »