- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant detached Tudor style cottage with turret
- Entrance hallway with study area and stairs to the first floor accommodation
- Spacious open plan drawing room and dining room with a feature brick built floor to ceiling chimney breast and open fire and a reclaimed wooden floor
- Octagonal sun room turret as an architectural feature including a feature wooden floor
- Spacious PVC double glazed conservatory overlooking the beautiful leafy gardens
- Well fitted kitchen with ample high and low level units
- Adjoining utility room with a wide range of fitted high and low level units including an inset indoor bar-b-que
- 4 bedrooms and a study or dressing room
- Master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and an adjoining ensuite shower room
- Detached garage block with 2 separate store rooms
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
- Stunning gardens beautifully landscaped and well stocked with a wide variety of trees and shrubs as well as cottage style planting providing adornment throughout the year
- Decked patio area
- Enclosed rear courtyard garden with outside bar-b-que
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 2551 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
- Service Charge: NIL
This beautiful detached cottage has a truly unique and very elegant character for modern living, enjoying a stunning mature and fully landscaped cottage garden tucked away on the Monree Road and on the edge of Donaghcloney’s pretty cricketing village, well renowned for its linen industry of years gone by. The village has an array of local amenities as well as Donaghcloney Primary School and good road networks for other provincial towns and cities.
As you head out of Donaghcloney on the Monree Road, number 12 is on your left hand side through gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »