- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 'Inglenook': a delightful four bedroom/two reception detached dwelling packed with charm and character, right in the heart of Garvagh on the exclusive and popular A29 Coleraine Road.
- Set on a large site, with attractive garden/rockery areas and multiple outbuildings/polytunnel (ideal for those with trade, hobby or who grow their own produce).
- Conveniently located with easy access to the North Coast, Coleraine, Ballymoney, Kilrea, Limavady and Maghera.
- 2 No. accesses into the property via tarmac driveways via black gated entrances.
- Back boiler in lounge which heats both water and radiators.
- Walking distance to all town amenities, shops and schools.
- Property has been recently redecorated internally.
- Included in the sale: carpets and floor coveings; light fittings (except for front Lounge); fitted bedroom furniture; curtains, curtain poles and rails; TV aerial; trees, plants and shrubs; multiple outbuildings at rear; polytunnel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- laminate wooden flooring; understairs storage cupboard; BT phone point.
- laminate wooden flooring; spacious bay window with window seat; solid fuel fireplace (with back boiler that heats both water and radiators; TV point; BT phone point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- laminate wooden flooring; solid fuel fireplace; bay window.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (1):
- lino flooring; spacious bay window area; shelved cupboard.
- lino flooring; bath with overhead electric shower; toilet; wash hand basin; built-in corner shelving unit.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- lino flooring; attractive range of eye and low-level units; cooking station with extractor hood; sink and drainer; plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher; provision left for tumble dryer; hotpress with wooden shelving and insulated water tank.
- STAIRS & LANDING:
- carpet; storage cupboard on lower landing; linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- carpet; eaves storage with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- BEDROOM (4):
- laminate wooden flooring.
- 2 No. tarmac driveway entrances each with black entrance gates; front garden/rockery areas; extensive side and rear garden areas; outside tap; range of outbuildings and polytunnel.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »